Dimensions and weight:Bedroom 86”x48”x39”.
Bedroom space:Bedroom is cosy for 2 adults.
Storage space:Store your boots in the sheltered space between the bedroom and flysheet.
Entry/exit access:Front flap, easy and efficient access: big
D-shaped flap with a single zip. No more climbing over each other on your way out. Pitching/folding:Instant pitch. Free-standing tent (set it up wherever you like, and if there’s no wind, there’s no need for stakes; it’s instantly ready to use!). 9 stakes and 5 guy lines included if needed. Folds down in 15 seconds . Waterproofing:All Quechua tents are laboratory tested (the ENTIRE TENT placed under 200 litres/hour/sqm for 4 hours!) and field tested before approval. (PU-coated polyester fly sheet, 120 g/sqm polyethylene groundsheet, all seams sealed using thermobonded tape.) A breathable polyester inner tent under the flysheet keeps away condensation that forms naturally on the inside of the flysheet.
Ventilation:1 upper ventilation flap at the back, 2 low side flaps, breathable bedroom fabric. 2-way zip allows you to leave the bedroom door open at the top when zipped. Increased ventilation reduces natural condensation build-up.
Poles:Solid fibreglass for excellent resistance to breaking.
Tent stakes:5 mm galvanised steel stakes have excellent torsional strength.
Cover:Flat, 65 cm diameter disc.
UV protection (protection from ultraviolet rays):Our tent fabrics block over 98% of UVB and 80 to 95% of UVA rays.
- Bedroom: 86” long x 48”wide. Weigh:1.6kg;Easy access:Two-way zips on entrance and bedroom flaps
- Capacity:Cosy for 2 adults. Shoe storage space between the bedroom and flysheet.
- Materials: (fly) Polyester with Polyurethane (PU); (inner) Polyester Polyamide (PA); (floor) Polyethylene (PE); (poles) Fiberglass
- Waterproofing:Lab-tested (FULL TENT under 200 litres/hour/) and field test-approved.
- Package:1 tent + 1 gift bush hat .Lifetime warranty.7-15 shipping days with tracking number by USPS