Ultralight materials and a versatile design make the Mountain Hardwear Summit Rocket 30 Backpack perfect for the serious alpinist who climbs fast and wants essential equipment within easy reach. Versatile, easy to use and lightweight, the Summit Rocket allows you to do just that – rocket up to the summit. It features 30L of storage capability and a large zip top for easy access to the main compartment. An additional zippered top pocket keeps small essential items handy and daisy chains and grab loops offer additional points for tool lashing opportunities. A compression moulded back panel is not only comfortable against the back it also sheds snow and is well ventilated. A HardWave framesheet provides load support, but can removed to save weight. A versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed. Comfort and stability is enhanced thanks to low profile padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap and a fixed webbing waistbelt.
- Compression Molded Backpanel – Comfortable, sheds snow and ventilates.
- HardWave Framesheet – Provides comfortable carry, but is removable to reduce weight.
- Large Zip Top – Provides easy access to main compartment.
- Versatile Compression System – Secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed.
- Zippered Top Pocket – Keeps smaller gear handy.