This is a folding solar lantern, it can be charged by both the Micro USB 5V power source and solar energy. It’s quite bright and compact, fit in a backpack, suitase or glovebox, and it’s also big enough while opened, take it with you when camping , hiking, fishing or doing other activities at night, don’t worry there is no power socket to recharge.
Battery: 680mAh/3.7V Lithium battery
Solar panel: Poly-Si 4.5V (floating voltage), 0.9W(3 pieces 750W / M2 )
Brightness: 100 Lumens
High level lighting time after fully charged: 90 Minutes
Low level lighting time after fully charged: 3 hours
Flash level lighting time after fully charged: 4 hours
Usage time after 1 hour solar charging: 30 minutes
Product size: Close: 62.7*150mm (external diameter*height)
Open: 290*27.1mm (external diameter*height)
Product weight: 6.3 ounces
1 x solar light
1 x USB charging cable
1 x user manual
- 18 extra bright LEDs, about 100 lumens, and it has 3 functions, low-brightness, high-brightness, flashing.
- Particular apperance, foldable, compact, lightweight, easy-to-carry led light, fit in a backpack, suitcase or glovebox.
- Charged by the micro USB 5V power source or solar energy.
- Smart protection chip, over charging protection, over-discharge protection, short circuit protection.
- There is a hook on it, perfect for indoor and outdoor use, like camping, hiking, fishing.